5.31.2008

Splatterhouse in da house... well you know what I mean

In my last post, I shared my excitement about the TurboGrafx-16 and it staying power within my memory cells and emotion, umm... commotion. Well, there was also one specific game that I remember waiting forever and ever to be released during that same time for the TG-16. Splatterhouse!! I remember looking at the flyer that had two screenshots of it day in and day out. I envisioned it to be the quality of what we are now used to with systems like PS3 and Xbox 360. Foolishly, it wasn't so, but it was still a awesome game for the time... graphics, audio and somewhat the gameplay all led to one thing... blood, guts and a good time.

Today, I ran across the announcement that Splatterhouse will be resurrected in 2009 for, ironically, the PS3 and Xbox 360. How delicious is that?!? I love it when things have a full turn around in life... and this is yet another one.

Full story via GayGamer.net

Have a cleanly sliced decapitated day!
Kev!

No comments: