2.24.2007

Idol's sowing the seeds of huh?

My my, I never thought I would see the day :: I'm blogging about something to do with American Idol! However, here is my disclaimer :: I barely ever watch the show, but will watch it, if I happen to switch the channel over it while working. So that being said, I miss a lot, yet, because I am an information freak, I subscribe to a blog called Rickey.org to get my info on who was kicked off the show or what not. Then head over to the American Idol web site to see who the hell it is/was! Anyway... the point why I'm blogging about this is because on Rickey's (who is a cutie) web site and there he had posted the first, collaborative song they sang last night, which I had missed. To my suprise, it was Tears For Fear's Sowing the Seeds of Love! Everyone -- ish -- knows that I am a long life fan of Tears For Fears, so it was exciting/uncomfortable to hear this years Idols sing one of my favorite songs. Needless to say, I wasn't that impressed, but was impressed that was the song they chose to sing! So, if you are interested in hearing it, for better or worse, head on over to Rickey.org!

On a side note, related to American Idol, the contestant who I am rooting for this is Sanjaya Malakar. Why? Well, I think I heard him sing in the audition phase once or twice, but the main reason is cause he is such a little cutie :) I love basing my opinions solely on looks. I know I'm the only one who does that, right!?!

Kev!

No comments: